Another Victim Died, the Total Number of Kanjuruhan Soccer Tragedy Grows to 133
TIMESINDONESIA, MALANG – It seems that the soccer tragedy in Kanjuruhan still grow the number of the victims it is taking. As of today (18/10/2022) afternoon another victim dies after being treated in the intensive care room for more than two weeks.
It was Andi Setiawan, a 33-years-old guy of Mergosono, Malang. This guy was treated at Saiful Anwar General Hospital or RSSA Malang for the incident that happened at the stadium on Saturday (1/10/2022). His time of death was said at 13.20 (local western times).
The PR of RSSA Malang Doni Febri said that the patient started to have some respiratory issue at 12.38. Since then, his condition drops and things getting worse. "(He) had some respiratory issue and his condition drop," Febri said on Tuesday (18/10/2022).
A representative of Tim Gabungan Aremania Hari Wahyudi who happened to be at the hospital to monitor the victims condition said that the patient who died today has been charged to RSSA since the first day of the incident.
"I just happened to hear the news. He has been charged to this hospital since the beginning of Kanjuruhan tragedy," Wahyudi said.
The deceased body was picked up by his family and relatives at 14.10 (local western times). Andi's body was taken to his house for a burial service. "The family had just arrived. The body will be taken home in a minute," he added.
The death of Andi Kurniawan added a longer list to the victim of Kanjuruhan soccer tragedy. As for now, there are around 133 people die for the tragedy and more than 600 others got injured. (*)
**) Ikuti berita terbaru TIMES Indonesia di Google News klik link ini dan jangan lupa di follow.
|Editor||: Khodijah Siti|
|Publisher||: Ahmad Rizki Mubarok|